* All WWII impressions welcome
* All GI Vietnam impressions welcome
* On the morning of the event all reenactors MUST register
before setting up displays.
* Event setup will begin at 7:00 AM
* Event tear down will be 4:30 PM. If you have a display
please try to stay till 4:30 pm. I will be very difficult
to move your display during
* Space is limited so I can not guarantee where you will
* If you are bringing a vehicle please contact me so I
can see what space we have.
* Please bring your own table and chairs. I am not sure
how many I will be able to provide
* There will be no space to put up tents but shade awnings
are OK if you have a way of keeping them from running
off in the wind
* No live or blank ammo.
* All display should ONLY be loaded and unload in the
designated area. This area is label "Event Location"
on the map in the directions
* All firearms must remain in the designated areas. Firearms
should not be carried across the street, onto the beach,
etc. Failure to do so could get you arrested
* Please file and bring all appropriate firearm paperwork
For more information please send an email to: 197thGuard@Gmail.com